A list of documents you may need. not everyone will need all of these and not all of these documents are relevant to all applicants. Bring as many of these as possible with you to your interview:
- Proof of Identity (photo ID, birth certificate, passport, citizen docs).
- Social Security numbers for all household members applying for benefits.
- Birth certificates for all children in household.
- Proof of shelter expenses (rent receipt, lease, 3rd party statement).
- Proof of utility expenses (current National Grid bill, oil bill, etc.).
- Proof of income for 30 days (paystubs – current and consecutive, SSI, SS, SSDI award letter, child support).
- Bank statement for each bank account.
- Medical receipts.
- Child care expenses.